Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Mac OS X 10.8.0 (12A269) Mountain Lion Final (Mac App Store

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Demandes de pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rebekdign

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mac OS X 10.8.0 (12A269) Mountain Lion Final (Mac App Store Répondre en citant

Mac OS X 10.8.0 (12A269) Mountain Lion Final (Mac App Store) > bit.ly/1ReCl5H

Naughty.Hot.Chick^.."Apple..OS..X..Mountain..Lion..Airplay..Audio..and..Parallels"They...got...an...iPad-style...makeover...last...year...with...OS...X...Lion,...so...this...year...the...name...is...the...biggest...changeMany..small..improvements..throughout..the..OS..and..the..new..voice..dictation..works..very..well,..but..I've..been..most..impressed..with..the..iCloud..integration..with..my..iPad..and..iPhone..--..works..perfectly,..talk..about..a..great..end-to-end..solution!..0..3..years..ago..Reply..saba31..Nice..Work:-)...Mountain...Lion...is...pretty...cool...even...for...us...Media...Marven...out...there...0...3...years...ago...Reply...DarkBlu...Ya,...well,...I'm...that...geeky...guy...but...not...in...the...basement...and...ya,...I'm...rocking...that...Mountain...Lion...which...buy...the...way,...isn't...that...also...called...a..."Cougar"?...ROOOWRRRIt...provides...an...overview...of...alerts...from...applications...and...displays...notifications...until...the...user...completes...an...associated...action,...rather...than...requiring...instant...resolutionPower..Nap..is..supported..on..the..mid-2011..or..newer..MacBook..Air..and..the..MacBook..Pro..with..Retina..display.[14]When..the..application..is..closed,..the..pinned..note..still..remains.[citation..needed]D0.3.years.ago.Reply.rpol86.mine.took.3.hours.to.download!!.0.3.years.ago.Reply.dloveprod.Time.for.a.new.wallpaper,.my.old.one.reminds.me.of.operating.systems.past^.."OS..X..Mountain..Lion..-..Inspired..by..iPadHistory[edit]As.in.10.7,.the.earliest.models.supporting.AirDrop.are.the.late-2008.MacBook.Pro,.late-2010.MacBook.Air,.late-2008.MacBook,.mid-2010.Mac.Mini,.and.early-2009.Mac.Pro.with.an.AirPort.Extreme.cardRetrieved.September.1,.2012Anyone.who.owns.a.Mac.and.an.Apple.TV.will.instantly.attach.to.AirPlay.on.OS.X.because,.like.me,.they.will.have.wanted.it.foreverRetrieved...August...25,...2012Laptop..NewsAirPlay...and...Game...Center...The...single...biggest...feature...for...me...in...Mountain...Lion...is...AirPlayRobert.A"Mountain.Lion.OS.10.8.Feature.Overview"Even.as.the.iPad.is.replacing.traditional,.lower-level.desktop.tasks.like.email,.web.browsing,.and.gaming.for.more.and.more.of.the.mainstream,.when.it.comes.to.proper.old.operating.systems,.Microsoft.is.still.kingReception[edit]Game..Center[edit]portal...Retrieved...September...1,...2012Retrieved.June.12,.2012The.Chess.app.supports.Game.CenterGizmodo^..Falcone,..John..P^."Inside.OS.X.10.8.Mountain.Lion:.a.Preview.of.how.Apple.plans.to.revamp.the.toolbar"Retrieved.April.24,.2012No,.not.you,.geeky.gaming.rig.guy.in.the.basementkeilraqu[&nbspVoyUser.Login&nbspoptional&nbsp].[ContactForumAdmin&nbsp].[Mainindex&nbsp].[&nbspPostanewmessage&nbsp].[&nbspSearch..Checkupdatetime.]An...update...for...Mountain...Lion,...version...10.8.1,...was...released...on...August...23,...2012 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Demandes de pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation